Aerial, Arial, Ariel
We accept any spelling (Aerial, Arial, Ariel) for the word AERIAL in Sydney Aerial Photography. Its one of those weird words.
Just for the records when we use the word ‘Aerial’ it means we are elevated some how. This could be Aerial Photos from a Helicopter, Aerial pictures from a fixed wing plane, or even Aerial photography from a Drone UAV.
Here’s what a dictionary says about the word ‘AERIAL’:
- of, in, or produced by the air aerial currents.
- inhabiting or frequenting the air: aerial creatures.
- operating on a track or cable elevated above the ground: an aerial ski lift up the mountainside.
- reaching far into the air; high; lofty: aerial spires.
- partaking of the nature of air; airy.
- unsubstantial; visionary: aerial fancies.
- having a light and graceful beauty; ethereal: aerial music.
- Biology. growing in the air, as the adventitious roots of some trees.
- pertaining to or used for, against, or in aircraft.
- supplied or performed by means of aircraft: aerial support; aerial reconnaissance.
Back to the spelling ….
Some people have miss spelt it ‘Arial’ …. its not Sydney Arial Photography its Sydney Aerial Photography.
Some people could think that it is spelt as Ariel
Here’s what the dictionary says about Ariel:
- (in Shakespeare’s Tempest ) a spirit of the air who is required to use his magic to help Prospero.
- Astronomy. one of the moons of the planet Uranus.
- Aerospace. one of a series of British satellites that studied the ionosphere, cosmic rays, and x-rays.
- Also, Ar·i·elle . a female given name.
- a male given name.
Here’s what Wiki says.
And on and on we go. Aerial, Arial, Ariel
So there are many ways to spell where and what we do but really only one way to spell Aerial as in Sydney Aerial Photography. And what we do is take AERIAL PICS, photos, photographs, images … whatever it takes to get whatever you want.