Aerial, Arial, Ariel
We accept any spelling (Aerial, Arial, Ariel) for the word AERIAL in Sydney Aerial Photography. Its one of those weird words.
Just for the records when we use the word ‘Aerial’ it means we are elevated some how. This could be Aerial Photos from a Helicopter, Aerial pictures from a fixed wing plane, or even Aerial photography from a Drone UAV.
Here’s what a dictionary says about the word ‘AERIAL’:
- of, in, or produced by the air aerial currents.
- inhabiting or frequenting the air: aerial creatures.
- operating on a track or cable elevated above the ground: an aerial ski lift up the mountainside.
- reaching far into the air; high; lofty: aerial spires.
- partaking of the nature of air; airy.
- unsubstantial; visionary: aerial fancies.
- having a light and graceful beauty; ethereal: aerial music.
- Biology. growing in the air, as the adventitious roots of some trees.
- pertaining to or used for, against, or in aircraft.
- supplied or performed by means of aircraft: aerial support; aerial reconnaissance.
Back to the spelling ….
Some people have miss spelt it ‘Arial’ …. its not Sydney Arial Photography its Sydney Aerial Photography.
Some people could think that it is spelt as Ariel
Here’s what the dictionary says about Ariel:
- (in Shakespeare’s Tempest ) a spirit of the air who is required to use his magic to help Prospero.
- Astronomy. one of the moons of the planet Uranus.
- Aerospace. one of a series of British satellites that studied the ionosphere, cosmic rays, and x-rays.
- Also, Ar·i·elle . a female given name.
- a male given name.
Here’s what Wiki says.
And on and on we go. Aerial, Arial, Ariel
So there are many ways to spell where and what we do but really only one way to spell Aerial as in Sydney Aerial Photography. And what we do is take AERIAL PICS, photos, photographs, images … whatever it takes to get whatever you want.
Middle Harbour Aerial Photography – where’s you listing?
Getting great images of Sydney to use for the sale of real estate in Middle Harbour all depends on the weather and in particular the wind direction.
That is why I have an extensive library of Middle Harbour Aerial Photography for real estate agents to use. Its all about location when it comes to the top Sydney suburbs such as Mosman, Balmoral,etc.
What do you need?
The best way to view the most suitable aerial photographs for your requirement is to contact me via email and just let me know the suburb you are interested in. I will get back to you quickly with a return set of proofs in watermarked pdf format. Make your choice and let me know then the High Res can be forwarded after rental payment is finalised.
Images of Sydney
Having been a professional photographer for most of my working life I have collected a vast amount of images of Sydney, NSW, Australia. These images are from the air and from the ground.
Aerial photography forms the backbone of my business and most of those clients also need some still images of local areas taken from the ground. These are the fun shots to do and I always set a challenge to listen to the customers brief first then decide if I have the images or I shoot new images.
I think its important to know Sydney intimately if you are going to produce the best images of Sydney. In 1986 I was commissioned to be the head photographer for a book on Australia for Australia’s Bicentenary. Although a long time ago the job was the most influential in my career. The owner of the business/publication was a wealthy South American with years of knowledge. He also had the best photographic equipment money could buy. He taught me the value of ‘seeing and recording’. I still have most of those images dating back to 1986.
Nowadays the cafe culture has boomed. People have more refined social tastes and requirements. Sales imagery should match those requirements.
If you are in the market for current images of Sydney please give me a call to discuss your requirements.
And don’t forget about our extensive (100,000 + images) aerial image library: